Synuz Cleanse Kit
Synuz Cleanse Nose & Sinus Flush is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and relieving experience.
The SYNUZ CLEANSE Nose & Sinus Flush System is a large volume nasal rinse that will deliver 125mL to 250mL of saline solution into the nasal passages.
It is intended to be used together with Synuz Cleanse Granules for soothing, no burning or stinging large volume & low pressure system for saline nasal irrigation, moisturization and daily nasal hygiene suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Please read precaution and warning before using the product.
1. Wash hands thoroughly. Open one sachet of Synuz Cleanse granules and empty its contents into a clean squeeze bottle of Synuz Cleanse nose and Sinus Flush.
2. Fill the container with lukewarm distilled, purified or previously-boiled water to bring the solution to 250mL (1 cup). Mix or shake the container to dissolve the granules.
3. Stand in front of the sink. Bend forward to the comfort level and tilt the head down. Keep your mouth open, without holding your breath and place the opening of the container snugly against the nostril.
Allow the solution from the bottle to drain to the nasal passage by tilting or squeezing the container.
4. When approximately one-half of the liquid is consumed, stop the flow and transfer the cap to the opposite nasal passage. Allow the solution to flow again until all of it is consumed.
5. Blow your nose GENTLY after or during use, without pinching the nose to avoid pressure on the ears. Drain without any remaining liquid in the bottle.
6. Clean the bottle and cap thoroughly and place them on their holders separately to dry.
7. Rinse once or twice daily.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING THE BOTTLE
Rinse the cap, tube and bottle using the running water.
Fill the bottle with water and add a small drop of dishwashing detergent to the interior of the bottle.
Place the cap on the bottle and hold your finger over the opening in the cap. Shake bottle vigorously.
Then squeeze the bottle to allow the soapy solution to clean the interior of the tube and the cap and empty out the bottle completely.
Using the tube brush, scrub the bottle, cap and tube thoroughly.
Rinse the detergent from the bottle, cap and tube thoroughly.
Place the cap and bottle on the holders separately, to dry.