Net Weight: 250 ML
Shelf Life: 2 Years from the Manufacturing Date
Care Label: Store in a clean, dry place at temperatures not exceeding 30C. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and heat.
Claims: All Natural, Hypoallergenic, Deep Hydration, Anti-Irritation, Dermatologically Tested
What is Sacred 7+
- The simplest hydrating cleanser lovingly made for seven months and beyond.
- Specially formulated to hydrate, clean, and detox the skin from damage and inflammation.
- Very high in Antioxidant properties that soothe and relive skin irritation.
- Made with all natural plant-derived ingredients.
- Dermatologist Tested Hypoallergenic.
- Has absolutely ZERO fragrances, ZERO irritating acids, ZERO creepy chemicals such as parabens, preservatives, sulfates, and the likes.
How to Use
Sacred cleanser can be used on hair/head, face and body. Apply generous amount on to wet skin. Massage gently and let it sit for about 2 minutes. Rinse well with water and finish up with a warm little hug!
Kids who are out-and-about in a playground or any garden will somehow need to physically ease off at the end of their play. And, if you’re far from home, bringing Sacred 7+ with you makes the easing off easy as pie. Here’s a tip: On a damp cloth, spread Sacred 7+ (amount poured will depend on your toddler’s body size) so the cleanser will mix with the saturated cloth. Wipe thoroughly and gently your tot’s body (you can include his/her head if you feel the need to do so). Using a new damp cloth or any small towel/wash cloth, rinse off the application or you can also leave on to dry.
Sacred 7 Plus’ active oats ingredient works as a reinforcement in binding moisture onto the skin, so leaving it as it is (without having to wipe or rinse off) can equally do its job in maintaining moisture and hydration on your toddler’s skin without any compromise. Every once in a while, this can be done, and is safe too — Sacred 7+ makes the cleansing easier that’s why its simplicity in formulation however basic, is very much pure and effective.
SACRED 7+ FORMULATION ALSO WORKS AS
- Top-to-toe wash (absolutely great on pregnant’ skin!)
- Shampoo and Conditioner (best for dandruff and cradle cap!)
- Facial Cleanser
- Make-up remover
- Feminine | Genital area wash
- Stretch Mark prevention (deep hydration and soothing)
- Dehydrated, Hypersensitive, Problematic Skin.
- Irritated and itchy skin caused by eczema, atopic dermatitis, allergies, skin rashes and the likes.