B vitamins contain the following:
- B1 (thiamine): Thiamine plays an essential role in metabolism by helping convert nutrients into energy.
- B6 (pyridoxine): Pyridoxine is involved in amino acid metabolism, red blood cell production and the creation of neurotransmitters.
- B12 (cobalamin): B12 is vital for neurological function, DNA production, and red blood cell development.
- Vit B1,B6, and B12 used for Thiamine deficiency, Niacin deficiency, Korsakov's alcoholic psychosis, Wernicke-korsakov syndrome, Delirium, Peripheral neuritis, Inadequate dietary intake, Drug-induced deficiency, Vitamin b 12 deficiencies, Addisonian anemia, and other conditions. Vit B1, B6 & B12 Tablet contains
- Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, and Thiamine Monohydrate as active ingredients.
Calcium Carbonate plus Vitamin D3 is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets. It may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as bone loss (osteoporosis), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland (hypoparathyroid), and certain muscle disease (latent tetany). It may also be used in certain patients to make sure that they are getting enough calcium (women who are pregnant, nursing or postmenopausal, people taking certain medications such as phenytoin, phenobarbital, or prednisone). it may also protect against a range of conditions such as cancer, type 1 diabetes, and multiple sclerosis.