Vitamins and Minerals are considered essential nutrients—because acting in concert, they perform hundreds of roles in the body. They help shore up bones, heal wounds, and bolster your immune system. They also convert food into energy, and repair cellular damage.
B vitamins contain the following:
- B1 (thiamine): Thiamine plays an essential role in metabolism by helping convert nutrients into energy.
- B6 (pyridoxine): Pyridoxine is involved in amino acid metabolism, red blood cell production and the creation of neurotransmitters.
- B12 (cobalamin): B12 is vital for neurological function, DNA production, and red blood cell development.
- Vit B1,B6, and B12 used for Thiamine deficiency, Niacin deficiency, Korsakov's alcoholic psychosis, Wernicke-korsakov syndrome, Delirium, Peripheral neuritis, Inadequate dietary intake, Drug-induced deficiency, Vitamin b 12 deficiencies, Addisonian anemia, and other conditions. Vit B1, B6 & B12 Tablet contains
- Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, and Thiamine Monohydrate as active ingredients.
Zinc Sulfate is a naturally occurring mineral. Zinc is important for growth and for the development and health of body tissues. Zinc sulfate is used to treat and to prevent Zinc deficiency.
Zinc deficiency is characterized by growth retardation, loss of appetite, and impaired immune function. In more severe cases, zinc deficiency causes hair loss, diarrhea, delayed sexual maturation, impotence, hypogonadism in males, and eye and skin lesions